MUSIC BRINGS LIFE PRESENTS
THE FOOT LOCKER
SUPERMAN 1,2,3 AWAY DANCE CONTEST
Here's your chance to be in a national music video!
Contest winners will travel to New York City to perform with Music Brings Life president and founder SPECIAL in the video for his original song, "Superman 1,2,3 Away," which will be shown in Foot Locker stores throughout the U.S.
This contest is open to individuals and dance groups.
Here's how to enter:
- Click the link below to view the video of "Superman 1,2,3 Away" by SPECIAL
- Learn the dance moves and shoot a video of you or your group performing the dance
- If you live in New York City, New Jersey or Long Island upload the video to the Music Brings Life Facebook page.
If you live in the Capital District (Upstate New York) upload the video to the Facebook page of our partner, Hot 99.1 FM.
- When you upload your video be sure to include your name and contact information (phone and/or e-mail)
To learn the dance moves for "Superman 1,2,3 Away" click below.
- Contest is open to residents of New York City, New York State, New Jersey and Long Island
- You must be 15 years of age or older to be eligible to participate
- Contest ends on April 3, 2015
- Contest winners will be announced on April 10, 2015. Winners will be announced on Hot 99.1 FM Radio in Upstate New York and also will be posted on the Music Brings Life and Hot 99.1 web sites and Facebook pages
- Transportation to New York City will be provided by Music Brings Life